In a month of September two most popular companies Xoami and Motorola launches his two new smartphones, Motorola G5S plus and Xoami mia1 . Both Motorola G5S plus and Xoami MI-A1 are the budget phones and almost has a same features. But both phones has it some own pros and cons. Now First we see the comparison between both phones. And then we will see the pros and cons of both phones.
Motorola G5S plus vs Xoami mia1
- Operating system– Both phones come with android nougat 7.1 version. But Xoami plan upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo) before the end of 2017. On the other side Motorola say nothing about this.
- Chipset– Both phones have a same chipset ‘Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625’. Which clock on a 2.0GHz frequency and developed on cortex A-53 architecture with Adreno 506 GPU.
- Display- Motorola has a 5.5″ IPS LCD capacitive full HD touchscreen, with 401 ppi pixel density. While mia1 has a 5.5″ LTPS IPS LCD capacitive FULL HD touchscreen, with 403 ppi pixel density.
- Camera– Both company has been mainly focus on the camera. They have a dual camera features. But their is quit differences between them. where Motorola has a Dual 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash whereas mia1 has a Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/2.2; 50mm, f/2.6), phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash.
But if we talk about the secondary camera so here Motorola do the great job. He gives 8 MP, f/2.0, LED flash. Whereas Xoami mia1 gives 5 MP, 1080p camera.
- Battery- In the term of battery, I don’t know why both phone give 3000 mAh battery. Apart from this previously MI note 4 has a 4100 mAH battery capacity.
- NFC– Motorola support NFC (market dependent). But Xoami mi-a1 is not supported NFC.
- Price– Motorola g5s price is Rs-16000 on amazon
- price – MI-A1 price is Rs-15000 on flipkart
Similarties between Motorola G5S plus and Xoami mia1
- Same network technology.
- same chipset and GPU.
- same bluetooth version 4.2.
- same os version at review time
Why you buy Motorola G5s
Motorola has own some key specifications over mi-a1 such as better camera and built quality etc. And if we talking about the brand so we know that which companies comes in the brand name first.
Second thing is Service provide after buy. Motorola has good and service center over mi and after the collaboration of Motorola and Lenevo support is too good.
Why you buy MIA1
Everyone know that when the user talk about the price of the phone or they want a budget phone at low price so here mi-a1 is win. And we not say built quality is not good but if we compare to the G5s so the result is motorola has been win in both field camera and built quality.
But you have a decided budget so you should be go with mia1.
Both mobiles are good and its own pros and cons so according to the review of both mobile now you taken a right decision which mobile is best to buy. But I highly recommended if you are the selfie lover or photo shoot lover you must be go with moto-g5s-plus. And if you have a decided budget and get max performance you definitely go with MI.